We take your privacy and security very seriously. If we collect any information, it’s only to serve you and other valued visitors to our website to the best of our ability. You’re practically family to us, so we treat you right!
- We do not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties for marketing or any other nefarious purposes.
- We take all reasonable security precautions, including securely outsourcing payment processing to the industry experts.
Now, about those details… Please read on for all the specifics and let us know if you have questions!
Revised February 13, 2021
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your contact information and email address.
- Your payment information when purchasing products.
- Your IP address and referring website address.
- Information submitted purposely and voluntarily by you.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Information regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To provide you with the products and services for which the website is intended.
- To provide you with sales and support assistance.
- To create and maintain an optional online user account.
- To improve our services and products.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- To provide product, service, and sales announcements.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
EcoSmart Shades is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. EcoSmart Shades has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Cookies may also be used to analyze aggregate visitor information (web traffic, pages visited, links followed, etc.) or to provide you with marketing offers specific to our products and services. If you want to disable cookies, you can do so by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
User Submitted Content
EcoSmart Shades may allow you to post content (e.g. comments or product reviews) to be displayed on the website. We reserve the right to decline to display any such content. Any content that you do post may be used, in whole or in part, in marketing materials or on social media channels belonging to EcoSmart Shades.
EcoSmart Shades allows logging into your optional user account via various third-party services (e.g. Google or Facebook). These services are separate from EcoSmart Shades, and as such, you are subject to their privacy policies when choosing to use them.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
If you wish to restrict the collection of personably identifiable information or payment information, you may simply decline to provide it.
If you wish to have us remove personably identifiable information previously collected, please contact [email protected] with your request, and we would be happy to do so.
Sharing of Personal Data
EcoSmart Shades will not lease or sell your personal information, nor share it with any third parties except as required to fulfill our services (e.g. providing your billing information to our credit card processor) or if required to do so by law.