Our latest & greatest roller shade offering!

Ambient Renew is made up of recycled water bottles!! That’s right, 1400-1800 water bottles go into 1 giant roll. So 85% of your shade is made of recyclable material, the other 15% is virgin polyester.
This eco-friendly PVC free fabric is a great solution for your space while reducing solar heat and glare!

How Is It Made?
Post-Consumer bottles and other materials are first collected and chopped into small flakes. The flakes are melted down and formed into small plastic pellet-sized chips. These chips are melted and extruded into yarns which are then woven into fabric.

Now get this…check out ALL the colors that are available!

It’s available in 11 neutral colors in both 1% & 5% openness.

What Does 1% or 5% Openness Mean?

1% = Low Openness

1% will block 99% of the natural light that shines through. This option is an excellent choice if you want to reduce heat and use outdoor cooling systems less often while protecting your belongings from UV rays.

5%= Allows for more visibility

Which % is right for you?

Most of our customers are seeking sun control, to block UV Rays which help to protect your flooring, furniture and art work. They help control light and reduce glare which leads us to consider privacy, lets face it, that’s important is most homes!

Solar shades have an open weave of typically 1%-10% that allows light and air to pass through.

During the day you can see out but, passers-by can’t see in. However, at night the effect can be reversed depending on the color of the screen you select along with it’s openness. When the lights are on in your home at night, it makes the shades transparent.

Soooooo…Light or Dark, which way should you go?

Well, lighter colors have a higher reflectivity values and reflect more thermal energy out of the room.
Whereas darker colors have lower reflectivity and a higher absorption so they transfer more heat into a room.

Wanna See Something VERY Cool??

Check out the Visualizer here https://www.texstyle.com/visualizer so you can play with the openness factors.

How Do I Clean It?

Like other roller shade fabrics, only needs occasional cleaning to remove dust with a vacuum cleaner or compressed air, or a handheld hair dryer on a cool setting

Is it Safe?

Ambient Renew is also free of all chemicals deemed harmful on the Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List and by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, making Ambient Renew with REPREVE® both a healthy and sustainable solution.

Formaldehyde Free, Lead Free, Phthalate Free, Fragrance Free


Don’t forget to order free fabric samples and if you have any shady questions, please reach out to our super cool Shade Gurus!